Fundraising Made Easy And Fun!
Sabetha Bowl has many great fundraising ideas and events for lots of groups. Many school groups have raised money to help their sports teams, music departments and much more. Bowling is a great fundraiser for churches, charities and organizations too!
Why Host Your Fundraiser At Sabetha Bowl?
- Bowling Is Fun!
- Families can do it together!
- Almost everyone can bowl!
- It's inside - weather is never a factor.
- We can accommodate many guests.
- Groups keep a large portion of all they money raised.
- Out staff will be there to help assist you and organize the event.
Four Types of Bowling Fundraisers
- 50/50 Bowling Event - Your group sells tickets and keeps 50%of the money from the tickets. Great to raise $500-$1000 FAST!
- Bowl-A-Thon - Bowlers collect pledges and the organization pays a small fee for the bowling. Groups have raised between $2,000 and $10,000 in one day with this format.
- Corporate Lanes Sell - Your group sells individual lane packages for a predetermined price. Package usually includes bowling, shoe rental and some food. The organization pays for the bowling and the food and the remainder of the lane sell money is yours to keep. Groups can raise over $5,000 in one day and this is a great way to raise funds If your group has relationships with many area companies.
- Bowling Tournament - Use as a scholarship for all school aged bowlers or as a fun way to raise money for a great cause. Several different styles of tournaments are available. Each Fundraiser has different elements and options that can be customized for your group. The different types of fundraiser also have a very different level of volunteers and time line, it is best to talk to us while planning your event to see what program will work best for your organization.
Since 2006, Sabetha Bowl has supported the local area Big Brothers and Big Sisters with their Bowl For Kids Sake!